Home Regional Director, Talent Acquisition
Regional Director, Talent Acquisition
Our Client is looking for a Regional Director, Talent Acquisition who:
Leads full cycle strategic recruiting that enables the region to meet its patient experience, quality and operational goals across clinical/non-clinical areas. Works closely with other organizational leaders and the Community of Expertise. Maintains responsibility for legal and regulatory compliance of recruiting policies and practices. Supervises and directs the activities of various levels of assigned personnel using both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment.
• Collaborates directly with regional executives on workforce planning and staffing needs. Leads a team that develops sourcing strategies and recruiting plans, presents pre-qualified top candidates to hiring managers, develops/negotiates offers with candidates and creates the onboarding experience for all new hires. Selects, trains, develops, coaches and evaluates team members within the region. Ensures hiring manager’s experience expert, timely, and customer-focused integrated recruitment services from the assigned team.
• Designs, builds, implements and manages strategic sourcing and talent acquisition programs. Explores proactive, traditional and innovative approaches to Talent Acquisition. Balances providing subject matter expertise with fostering open communication. Leads with an operational focus, setting strategy, objectives and policies. Establishes operational objectives for the department including work plans and delegating assignments to team.
• Identifies relevant indicators to monitor programs and their performance. Tracks key Talent Acquisition metrics, including lead and lag measures. Ensures team achieves results. Acts as a key advisor to senior management on the development of overall policy and long-term goals of the department(s).
• Co-facilitates strategic Regional workforce planning with stakeholders to identify skill, capability and roles required to support Regional short and mid-range goals/objectives. Participates in budget preparation and has financial accountability for assigned areas and projects. Prepares department(s) budgets and recommends for approval.
• Promotes an environment of creativity and innovation focused on useable improvements, as well as breakthroughs that support the organization’s mission and further its vision. Champions implementation of approaches that improve Talent Acquisition processes, approaches, tools and outcomes.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You’ll be successful with the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree: Required
• Master’s Degree with coursework in human resources or business administration.: Preferred