Our Client, a provider of cost effective lighting solutions is committed to installing energy-efficient commercial and industrial lighting systems.
Join a growing team! We are looking to hire a motivated Dispatcher/Warehouseperson to provide the necessary supervision to effectively schedule, assign, direct and control receipt, storage and delivery of all materials, equipment and supplies and maintain company fleet as directed.
The warehouseman position must possess the following qualifications:
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Fluency in English preferred; Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
• 3 years experience in purchasing, inventory control and logistics
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with no violations.
• Must be able to effectively trouble-shoot routine, non-routine and emergency situations
• Must be able to politely interact with clients on site as well as office personnel
• Must effectively communicate with supervisor
• Receive and record all material, equipment, supplies and parts from suppliers at the warehouse or the job sites.
• Receive and record all material and equipment returned from job sites.
• Supervise and assist the unloading of all the material and equipment that is received at the warehouse.
• Responsible for the warehouse inventory control of all material and equipment and asset tag identification.
• Catalog and identify new equipment as it is purchase and received.
• Organize, prepare and assist to load trucks with the material that will be delivered to the job site.
• Maintain perpetual inventory records of all material and equipment in the warehouse accurately identifying the description, quantity and location of all items.
• Provide required OSHA reports in a timely manner that will be used to maintain compliance and safety manual.
• As required, deliver material and/or equipment to job sites.
• Must be NALMCO certified (level I) within three months of hire.
• Must be OSHA, CPR and First Aid Certified within six months of hire.
• Must be NALMCO certified (level II) within six months of hire.
• The corporation suggests that you also earn Continuing Education Credits in position and industry-related areas.
o Early morning shift (4:30 / 5:00am – 12:30 / 1:30pm)
o Morning shift (7:00a-3:30pm)
o Mid-morning shift (10:00am– 7:00pm
o Afternoon/Evening shift (3:00p – 11:30p)
• Healthcare (medical, dental & vision after 3 months of FT employment)
• 6 paid holidays (available after 6 months of FT employment)
• 401K (unmatched at the moment; available after 6 months of FT employment)
• Paid Days Off (5 vacation, 2 personal – available after 12 months of FT employment)