Home 5th Annual CareerNation© Africa Human Resources Strategic Conference
5th Annual CareerNation© Africa Human Resources Strategic Conference
Date(s): 25/08/13-28/08/13 Time: 12:00 am
The 5TH Annual CareerNation Africa Human Resources Strategic Conference offers an insightful overview of the key challenges facing human resources departments and provides solutions on how to facilitate the necessary changes that HR must make to maximize their function’s potential – and hence their business success – for 2013 and beyond.
This year’s theme is “HR Measurement and Metrics-Gaining HR a Seat at the Strategy Table”. Participants will
come out with strategies for consistently delivering the bottom-line data on human capital management
necessary to support an enterprise-level strategic role.
Through workshops and roundtables, participants will share best practices, case studies, and receive
opinions and suggestions from peers. You will emerge with a strengthened understanding of how to
position your business to thrive in a recovering economy. Plan to make this conference part of your
professional development for 2013.
The Largest gathering of human resources leaders from across the African Continent.
A unique case study session on
“Leading and Managing Organizational Change” with
An interactive session on
“Thought-Leadership and Business Partnership strategies” with
- Get an overview of the challenges and priorities for organizations to successfully navigate
through 2013 and beyond.
- Discover how to support employees through organizational change and maximize people
- Explore best practice guidance on how to maximize employee engagement, strategically recruit,
reward and develop your workforce.
- Hear how to maximize business advantage by driving turnaround through HR.
- Benefit from interactive discussions with your peers, facilitated by CareerNation change
management expert to develop an action plan to take away and apply to your organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Executive directors, HR executives & professionals, communication managers, business development
managers, heads of departments, students, consultants, line managers; and others who have people