Program Details [October 2016]
- Dates: Monday, October 17, 2016 (hotel arrival) with class on Tuesday October 18, 2016 through Friday, October 21, 2016.
- Fee: $8,950 (Add $278 when paying with a credit card)
- Venue: Yale School of Management, 165 Whitney Avenue, New Haven, CT 06511 USA.
- For questions or to enroll, contact Zachary Avina:
- Phone: +1 212-671-0714 or 646-435-0075
- Visit Yale University website at http://som.yale.edu/vweep
- Accommodations: Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale
155 Temple Street New Haven, Connecticut, 06510
Program includes: accommodations at Omni Hotel and a hot breakfast served daily at the classrooms, lunches at Evans Hall, and dinners (with the exception of one free night) at a variety of venues on or near campus. In addition, each participant will receive five (5) faculty books and Yale logo gift gym bags including pens, paper, and mugs.
Upon arrival on campus, participants will be provided a campus tour, with entertainment in the evenings by several musical groups, including an a cappella singing group and a string quartet. Yale will provide bus transportation to and from the hotel and Evans Hall. However, participants may walk if they prefer. At the end of the program, students will be awarded a certificate of participation to acknowledge their participation in the program.
SUBSTITUTIONS, TRANSFERS, CANCELLATIONS, AND WITHDRAWALS
Cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations received less than 60 days prior to a program’s start date will incur a charge of 100% of full tuition. If a registrant fails to attend without notification, or if a withdrawal occurs on or after a program start date, full tuition will be forfeited.
If a request to substitute a registrant is received in writing prior to a program’s start date, there is no additional charge if candidate is qualified.