Home SR SPECIALIST – EMPLOYEE WELLNESS CENTER – CSA PROGRAM
SR SPECIALIST – EMPLOYEE WELLNESS CENTER – CSA PROGRAM
Our client, one of largest utility companies in the Nation is looking
to hire a SR. SPECIALIST -EMPLOYEE WELLNESS CENTER – CSA PROGRAM
· Develop, provide and administer the employee health
services for chemical substance abuse (CSA) program for Department of
Transportation (DOT) & Corporate).
· Assign responsibilities for the CSA program along with
overseeing all staff including contractors who support the CSA
· Provide CSA training to supervisors, managers and employees
in compliance with DOT 49CFR Part 40, as amended and maintains
credentials in good standing.
· Responsible for directing the management and support of the
electronic records system to support the CSA work.
· Oversees employees who require follow-up testing for both
DOT and Corporate programs.
· Assess the treatment programs to ensure effectiveness.
· Provides oversight of the Random Drug Testing (RDT)
· Directly provide assistance with the contracted drug test
· Main contact for drug testing vendor for scheduling,
questions and contract maintenance. Serve as main contact for company
Designated Employer Representatives (DERs) and back up to the Medical
Review Officer (MRO) assistant.
· Oversee the data analytics and reporting associated with
DOT and Corporate programs i.e. efficiency, relapse rates and cost
effectiveness analysis, management information reports and reports to
the federal government.
· Oversees the compilation of records for MIS reporting and
audit responses on the drug and alcohol program
· Liaison with Information Technology as needed for system
enhancements, testing and/or troubleshooting.
· Support additional projects as required to support
· Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
· Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration, Health
Administration or related field. And DOT regulatory compliance or
testing experience with coordination of programs supporting DOT/DER
drug testing programs
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE
· 3-5 years Minimum of three years of related experience and
supervisory experience required Req
· 2 years Knowledge of business analytics, federal, state and
city regulations and guidelines are essential Req
· 3-5 years Must be well organized, flexible and able to
· 3-5 years Excellent written, oral communication and
proficient computer skills. (Microsoft Office Suite) Req
· 2 years Experience working with confidential information.
· 2 years Knowledgeable about the SAP functions as it relates
to safety-sensitive duties. Req
· 3-5 years Knowledgeable about 49CFR Part 40 as amended, the
DOT agency regulations applicable to the company, and the DOT SAP
guidelines, and current on any changes to the materials. Req
· 2 years Experience in occupational health system design and
· 3-5 years Key DOT drug testing requirements, including
collections, laboratory testing, MRO reviews, and problems in drug
· 3-5 years Key DOT alcohol testing requirements, including
the testing process, the role of BATs and STTs and problems in alcohol
SKILLS & ABILITY
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word,
Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, etc.
· Possesses strong technical aptitude
· Experience in a regulated environment
· Project Demonstrated project management skills
· Instills commitment to organizational goals
· Articulate and responsive to colleagues
· Excellent collaboration and team building skills
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
· Driver’s License Required
· Other: SAP and CASAC Certification preferred; If not
certified, must agree to obtain certification/training within 18
months of hire 1 1/2 Yrs Preferred