Home Program Director- Licensed Therapist
Program Director- Licensed Therapist
Seeking management for new outpatient services – behavioral health and cardio pulmonary rehabilitation.
Specific duties as Program Director include:
- Over all day-to-day operations.
- Lead program development with short term and long term goals.
- Ensure compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards.
- Establish relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote / foster the positive reputation of the program.
- Valid Nevada license as Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or Licensed Clinical Psychologist.
- 3+ years of psychiatric experience (preferably hospital based).
- Prior management experience.
- Clinical operations and outcomes, referral development and performance improvement experience preferred.
- Understanding of and ability to operate under contract management arrangement.