Home PR/Marketing Account Supervisor
PR/Marketing Account Supervisor
Public Relations and Marketing Firm
Our client, a leading Westchester-based PR/Marketing firm with offices in Hartford and NYC is seeking to bring in a high-energy, marketing savvy communications professional “solopreneur” with a solid book of business who are getting tired of “doing it on their own”….The agency serves local and national clients across diverse industries including real estate, education, healthcare, professional services, non-profits and hospitality. Representative services include Strategic Marketing Plans, Public Relations, Social Media, Website Development, Direct Mail, and Advertising. A strong partnership with clients coupled with a dynamic agency culture boasting top talent are key ingredients to success.
Responsible for strategy, planning, supervision, and implementation relating to various projects/clients and business development initiatives. Exceptional leadership capabilities, a strong work ethic, passion for Marketing communications and ability to achieve high client satisfaction and ensure account retention, growth and profitability. This position reports directly to the Director and/or President.
• Lead and manage client relationships, serving as primary contact to articulate strategic/tactical direction.
• Develops and implements PR/Marketing strategy for client’s business. Work with client and team to create clearly defined strategy, objectives, scope of work, action plan and metrics to measure success.
• Oversee deliverables of the extended internal team to ensure client’s expectations are being met.
• Aligns business appropriately with the right staff -ensures the capability mix is correct and that the marketing team is leveled appropriately to deliver high quality work on strategy, and on time.
• Assures accounts are setting, achieving and exceeding goals on an ongoing basis.
• Review estimates, quotes and invoices to ensure budget requirements are met and profitability maintained.
• Review media plans, public relations/social media programs, and creative strategies before submission to clients.
• Develop/deliver strategic client presentations or recommendations providing solutions and ideas for client’s unique challenges and seeks out information when necessary from other Company teams.
• Identify opportunities for “continuous improvement”, create new procedures to enhance the productivity of the workplace and assist in execution of process improvements.
• Deliver measurable results to the client for their brands by utilizing a comprehensive knowledge of the industry, economics, competition, and the client to develop and execute value added strategies that grows our client’s business.
• Oversee vendor relationships.
• Utilize integrated marketing tools (advertising, social media, direct mail, interactive, inbound, etc.) as appropriate.
• PR services include the writing/editing of press releases, articles, fact sheets, blogs, speeches;pitch/place stories; develops media relationships; monitor media activities; coordinate press conferences and special events.
• Understand media relations and possess a solid network of media contacts and a proven track record of placing stories.
• Participate in new business pitches.
• Motivate teams to work together to maximize win rate by coaching and counseling on best practices.
• Maintain awareness of current market competition, trends and potential RFPs.
• Develop contracts & proposals
• Encourages team members to participate in prospecting and Company’s culture of growth initiatives.
• Develops team members across capabilities by coaching, identifying areas for growth, establishing goals, keeping an open dialogue with team, identifying training opportunities.
• Manage dayTo day performance and development of team members including coordinators, managers, senior managers and interns.
• Assure all team members are filling their job descriptions within accounts and evaluate performance on regular basis.
• Identify/attend opportunities for professional development.