Home Manager (Program), Energy Efficiency – Delivery Channel Management
Manager (Program), Energy Efficiency – Delivery Channel Management
Our client, a large utility company is looking to hire a Manager (Program), Energy Efficiency – Delivery Channel Management
• Overseeing operational aspects of energy efficiency, upstream, non pipeline solutions, demand management, and demand response programs including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing resources needed to achieve energy savings goals.
• Oversee administrative aspects of these programs including program design, customer enrollments, budget, and timely and accurate incentive payments and reporting.
• Monitor, analyze and report on program performance.
• Manage employees and/or contractors and facilitate ongoing development and training of these resources.
• Develop collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to maximize benefits to the Company.
• Oversee the growth of the program(s) through such activities as marketing, training, and communications with customers and market partners and the development of innovative program design solutions.
• Speak publicly on behalf of energy efficiency, demand management and demand response initiatives.
• Manage software used to administer and operate the programs and oversee data management and quality control.
• Ensure exceptional customer service.
• Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• MBA Or
• Master’s Degree
Required Work Experience
• 5-7 years A minimum of five years of work experience in leadership/ management roles Required
• Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to drive results through collaboration with stakeholders Required
• Strong oral and written communication skills Required
• Sound logic and analytical skills Required
• Demonstrated planning and organizational skills, and the ability to see the big picture as well as attention to detail Required
• Ability to make decisions in real-time, under pressure Required
• Flexibility to deal with ambiguity and comfortable working in a dynamic environment Required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) Required
• Experience or knowledge in energy efficiency technologies Req
• 5-7 years 5 + years of work experience in energy efficiency, demand management, demand response or other competitive, market driven utility programs, including project and process management experience Preferred
• Experience managing relationships with partners and contractors Preferred
• Public speaking experience and technical writing skills Preferred
• Knowledge of IT projects Pref
Licenses & Certifications
• Driver’s License Required
Other Physical Demands
• Must have a valid drivers license
• Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
• Must be able to participate in the Companys emergency management processes and storm plans as required.
Technical Difficulty Statement