Home Logistic Coordinator-Warehouse
Candela Systems Corporation
Our Client, a provider of cost effective lighting solutions is committed to installing energy-efficient commercial and industrial lighting systems.
Join a growing team! We are seeking motivated Logistics Coordinator who will be responsible for supervising Warehouse and Logistics activities, coordinating shipping, receiving, sourcing, purchasing, vehicles fleet maintenance and insurances, inventory of materials and equipment.
• Valid driver’s license with no violations.
• Effectively trouble-shoot routine, non-routine and emergency situations.
• Fluency in English preferred; Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
• Planning logistics related to material and equipment purchasing, inventory and deliveries to Candela Systems Corporation warehouse and job sites.
• Review logistics and warehousing expenses to maintain them within departmet budget .
• Responsible for OSHA and Safety compliance of Warehousing and Logostics operations.
• Must be NALMCO certified (level I) within three months of hire.
• Must be OSHA, CPR and First Aid Certified within six months of hire.
• Must be NALMCO certified (level II) within six months of hire.