Home Logistic Assistant
Our Client, a provider of cost effective lighting solutions is committed to installing energy-efficient commercial and industrial lighting systems.
Join a growing team! We are looking to hire a motivated Logistic Assistant is to provide the necessary supervision to effectively schedule, assign, direct and control receipt, storage and delivery of all materials, equipment and supplies and maintain company fleet as directed.
The logistic assistant position must possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum of High School graduate, Associate Degree preferred
• Fluency in English preferred; Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
• Experience in purchasing, inventory control and logistics
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with no violations.
• Must be able to effectively trouble-shoot routine, non-routine and emergency situations
• Responsible for the supervision of the company driver daily activities and time sheet.
• Responsible for assisting with the coordination of company functions and projects.
• Receive and record all material, equipment, supplies and parts from suppliers at the warehouse or the job sites.
• Receive and record all material and equipment returned from job sites.
• Supervise and assist the unloading of all the material and equipment that is received at the warehouse.
• Responsible for the warehouse inventory control of all material and equipment and asset tag identification. Maintain perpetual inventory records of all material and equipment in the warehouse accurately identifying the description, quantity and location of all items.
• Catalog and identify new equipment as it is purchase and received.
• Must be NALMCO certified (level I) within three months of hire.
• Must be OSHA, CPR and First Aid Certified within six months of hire.
• Must be NALMCO certified (level II) within six months of hire.
• The corporation suggests that you also earn Continuing Education Credits in position and industry-related areas.
• Healthcare (medical, dental & vision after 3 months of FT employment)
• 6 paid holidays (available after 6 months of FT employment)
• 401K (unmatched at the moment; available after 6 months of FT employment)
• Paid Days Off (5 vacation, 2 personal – available after 12 months of FT employment)