Home Customer Service Representative.
Customer Service Representative.
Desired Outcomes of this Role.
Our client offers leading edge products and solutions such as multi-function Copier/Printer, Black/White and Color Workgroup Document Systems, VoIP systems, Professional Displays, Network Services, Managed Print Services and Managed IT Services.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the day-to-day servicing of specific accounts at the direction of the Account Executive. This position requires direct interaction with customers.
- Keep parts stocked. Make sure that parts are ordered in a timely basis in order to avoid running out of parts.
- Review weekly usage of and place order every Friday.
- Check reports to make sure meters are going into automate as RED on a daily basis.
- Collect from customer via email, or call if report are not coming through
- Clearly and effectively communicate to the customers to manage expectations both via the phone and email. This includes taking a proactive approach.
- Handle daily printing, scanning and faxing for the entire team.
- Handle basic billing questions (where to pay, who to pay, what to pay) and pass any higher level questions to the account manager.
- Work to update contact information on each and every call.
- Create new files for new clients.
- Sort mail for each Personal Lines and Commercial Lines departments
- Assist with projects when requested and necessary.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- 1 years of experience.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.