Home Chief Operations Officer
Chief Operations Officer
Global Human Resources Consulting
The chief operating officer position provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company. Bottom line: Build a beautiful company.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Act as lead “client-care officer” through direct contact with every client and partner.
- Assist, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the Company to meet sales, growth, and market share objectives.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Represent the firm with clients, investors, and business partners.
This position has overall supervisory responsibility for all corporate operations.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- At least eight years of professional experience.
Established in 2004, CareerNation is an intercontinental management consulting and strategic development firm that provides an array of professional services throughout parts of Africa and North America. With a specialty in human resources consulting, we enjoy an extensive client list of fortune 500 companies as well as a diverse group of African companies that cover the spectrum.
You must sign in to apply for this position.