Home Account Manager
Global Human Resources Consulting
- We are looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
- You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current service results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive services; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent