Home 8th Annual CareerNation© Africa Diversity Career Expo
8th Annual CareerNation© Africa Diversity Career Expo
Date(s): 14/07/13-26/09/13 Time: 12:00 am
- New York City March 14, 2013
- Washington DC April 18, 2013
- Houston May 16, 2013
- Ottawa June 4, 2013
- Moscow June 6, 2013
- London June 25, 2013
- Atlanta July 16, 2013
- Los Angeles September 26, 2013
The 8th Annual CareerNation African Diversity Career Fair attracts employers and executive and professional level candidates seeking careers in Africa and the United States. Candidates are invited to the fair based on the needs of client employers who are seeking only the most qualified candidates who represent the very best that CareerNation has to offer. CareerNation makes great efforts to bring together the best and brightest partners that can ensure successful events, get great exposure for our participating sponsors and most importantly, achieve the desired outcomes of our attendees.
- Interview bilingual candidates with strong managerial experience and technical skills, work authorization in United Sates and/or one country in Africa.
- Participate in prescheduled interviews with prescreened candidates. Candidates are invited based on the need of participating employers.
- Gain access to resume database of all attending candidates.
- Get branded on all direct mail and telephone invitations to candidates.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Employer representatives including recruiter, heads of departments, hiring managers, line managers, and invited executive and professional job candidates?