Home 4th Annual CareerNation© Africa Human Resources Strategic Conference
4th Annual CareerNation© Africa Human Resources Strategic Conference
Date(s): 26/09/12-28/09/12 Time: 12:00 am
The 4TH Annual CareerNation Africa Human Resources Strategic Conference offers an insightful overview of the key challenges facing human resources departments and provides solutions on how to facilitate the necessary changes that HR must make to maximize their function’s potential – and hence their business success – for 2012 and beyond.
This year’s theme is “HR Measurement and Metrics-Gaining HR a Seat at the Strategy Table. Participants will come out with strategies for consistently delivering the bottom-line data on human capital management necessary to support an enterprise-level strategic role.
Through workshops and roundtables, participants will share best practices, case studies, and receive opinions and suggestions from peers. You will emerge with a strengthened understanding of how to position your business to thrive in a recovering economy. Plan to make this conference part of your professional development for 2012.
- Get an overview of the challenges and priorities for organizations to successfully navigate through 2012 and beyond.
- Discover how to support employees through organizational change and maximize people potential
- Explore best practice guidance on how to maximize employee engagement, strategically recruit, reward and develop your workforce.
- Hear how to maximize business advantage by driving turnaround through HR.
- Benefit from interactive discussions with your peers, facilitated by CareerNation change management expert to develop an action plan to take away and apply to your organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Executive directors, HR executives & professionals, communication managers, business development managers, heads of departments, students, consultants, line managers; and others who have people management role.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
The 4th Annual CareerNation Africa Strategic Conference Planning Committee is excited to announce its 2012 Call for Speakers. We hope that we will build an even more valuable conference experience for attendees by further increasing speaker relevance, diversity, and variety. The goal of this Call for Speakers is to find the best combination of panelists to share their experiences for each session within the human resources management body of knowledge.
- Strategic Management
- Workforce Planning And Employment
- Human Resource Development
- Compensation And Benefits
- Employee And Labor Relations
- Occupational Health, Safety And Security
All Session Speaker application must be submitted to email@example.com by July 15, 2012. You will receive a confirmation email when your proposal has been received by the conference staff. Submit separate proposals for each session for which you would like to be considered.
All applications will be reviewed. Potential speakers will be contacted for more information. Note that application submittal does not guarantee selection. Thank you in advance for your thoughtful proposals.