- 2004: CareerNation established in New York City
- 2005: CareerNation coordinates undergraduate and graduate college recruiting and placement program for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- 2006: CareerNation secures IBM vendor status and provides customized recruiting services in New York.
- 2007: CareerNation secures Sanofi Aventis staffing vendor status.
- 2007: CareerNation secures Eskom Holdings South Africa vendor status and workforce consult in support of Eskom’s $21 billion five-year capacity expansion program.
- CareerNation office opens in Nairobi Kenya.
- 2007: CareerNation resume database reaches 500,000 active membership.
- 2008: The Executive Office of the President of the United States of America participates in annual CareerNation job fair.
- 2009: CareerNation retained by GE Oil & Gas to provide talent acquisition services in support of projects in emerging markets.
- 2011: CareerNation partners with New York City based MSA Security to develop and deliver customized emergency management and counter terrorism training.
- 2012: CareerNation and ADB Global sign an agreement to provide HR outsourced solutions for airfields construction projects
- 2013: CareerNation and India based Jidal Steel and Power signs a large scale talent management deal.
- 2015: CareerNation signs a long term Knowledge Management and eLearning development deal with Assets & Resources Management (ARM).
- 2015: CareerNation signs a two year RPO deal with Franklyn Howard in Houston, Texas.
- 2016: CareerNation retained by New York Medical College to develop and implement Diversity and Inclusion strategy plan.
- 2017: CareerNation becomes a preferred Program Partner for Yale School of Management’s Women Executive Leadership Development Program