Home About Us
The date was September 11, 2001 (911). The plane had just hit the buildings at the World Trade Center in New York City, and Victor Madubuko, our CEO, was stuck on the 64th floor of the north tower. This major life event inspired Victor to start a true consulting that will leverage its strength and expertise in North America to impact human resources development across select emerging markets.
With different experiences both as a consultant at different types of companies in Africa, Europe, and The United States and as a buyer of consulting at the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, Victor felt there could be an alternative model to the “big 5”, larger consulting companies. He believed that he can use his new lease on life to offer targeted consulting in select emerging markets and it should be possible to localize and apply human resources best practices in those market markets.
Twelve years later, CareerNation can count some of the largest institutions in the world amongst our clients as well as select government agencies in North America and across the Africa continent.
- 2003: CareerNation coordinates undergraduate and graduate college recruiting and placement scheme for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
- 2005: CareerNation organizes the largest Africa Recruiting Expo across the United States and the African continent.
- 2006: CereerNation secures IBM vendor status and provides customized training programs across the United States.
- 2007: CareerNation secures Sanofi Aventis staffing vendor status in New Jersey.
- 2007: CareerNation secures Eskom Holdings South Africa vendor status and workforce consult in support of Eskom’s $21 billion 5 years capacity expansion program in South Africa.
- CareerNation office opens in Nairobi Kenya.
- 2007: CareerNation resume database records 350,000 active membership.
- 2008: CareerNation office opens in Accra, Ghana.
- 2008: CareerNation creates and organizes the First Annual Human Resources Conference and Excellence Awards in Accra, Ghana.
- 2008: The Executive Office of The President of The United States of America participates in the annual CareerNation Expo in Washington DC.
- 2008: CareerNation office opens in Abuja, Nigeria.
- 2008: CareerNation organizes the first annual human resources conference ad excellence awards in Accra Ghana.
- 2009: CareerNation retained by GE Oil & Gas to provide talent management consulting in support of GE Oil & Gas projects in Nigeria, Angola, & Algeria.
- 2009: CareerNation secures long term business process outsourcing (BPO) deal. Takes over operational control of Copacabana Hotel in Enugu.
- 2011: CareerNation partners with New York based MSA security to develop and deliver customized emergency management and counter terrorism training across the African continent.
- 2012: CareerNation and ADB Global signs agreement to provide airfields solutions in Africa.
- 2013: CareerNation and India based Jidal Steel and Power signs a large scale talent management deal in Ghana.
- 2014: CareerNation retained by the a Government Agency to execute a national wide The Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (You WiN!).
- 2015: CareerNation signs long term Knowledge Management and eLearning development deal with Assets & Resources Management (ARM).
- 2015: CareerNation signs 2 years workforce consulting deal with Franklyn Howard in Houston, Texas.